"We have just returned from a two night break at The Vine House, Guilsfield. It was an excellent choice.
A warm welcome, lovely room, very good food, and a beautiful area for touring. Highly recommended."
SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION
The beamed downstairs consists of a small fully resourced galley kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, microwave and washing machine. A window overlooks your parking area and the lane. There is a dining table and four chairs. The sitting area comprises a comfortable sofa bed, Digital TV and DVD player.View More
VINE HOUSE, Guilsfield, Welshpool
tel : 01938 554431
- We are only taking bookings for our self-catering cottage and/or for ONE room only within the main house (families may book two rooms).
- Room-only rates.
- Keys will be sanitized and placed in the wall-mounted key box located in the porch outside the SIDE door of the house or outside the entrance door for guests staying in Yr Hen Stabal.
- The code to the key box will be emailed to you the day before arrival (or phone us on arrival: 01938 554431 or 07808923629)
- Deep cleaning of each room is guarantee
- Wooden toilet seats have been replaced with anti-bacterial alternatives.
- All books, maps and guides have been removed but are available on request.
- Spare blankets have been removed but are also available on request.
- Window sills have been cleared.
- TV remotes are sanitized.
Welcome to Vine House. Our TripAdvisor rated home is set in an 18th century property in the charming rural village location of Guilsfield (less than 3 miles from Welshpool town centre).
Vine House, in the picturesque Welsh Borders village of Guilsfield, provides an excellent accommodation base for anyone wishing to explore the beautiful Mid and North Wales areas.
Both rooms at Vine House come with complimentary tea and coffee trays and has superfast fibre broadband
The guest accommodation comprises two en-suite guest rooms (one twin-bedded room with a lower room rate because it is a smaller room and the other a larger double room with a king-sized bed.) Rooms can be booked individually by couples or single guests or together for a family or group of friends. Both rooms are non-smoking and pet free and children of all ages are welcome. Guests are given their own keys. The guest rooms are separate from the rest of the house, which ensures guests’ privacy.
Vine House also offers pet and smoke-free self-catering accommodation at The Old Stable (Yr Hen Stabal) in a cosy stable conversion adjacent to the main property.
Vine House is the ideal Welshpool accommodation choice for walkers following the Offa’s Dyke trail or Glyndwr’s Way footpath as it is within easy access for both. In order to make your stay easier Eve is happy to collect guests arriving on foot, or by train at Welshpool, and return them to the train station or the next point of their walking journey at the end of their stay.
We look forward to welcoming you to Vine House. Check-in is between 3pm and 6pm (or otherwise by prior arrangement). Departure by 10.30am.
Free car-parking (one car per room). Please note that there is insufficient room for commercial or industrial vehicles, or trailers (either on the property or the adjacent lane).
48 hour cancellation period.
Payment by card or bank transfer, please. No cheques or cash.
Please read our reviews on TripAdvisor, TopRoom, LateRoom, Expedia and Google.
Vine House, Oak Lane, Guilsfield,
Welshpool, Powys SY21 9NH, Wales
+44 (0) 1938 554431
We are here!
Vine House is easy to find - from Welshpool Town Centre head for the Steam Railway & follow the road signs for Guilsfield (2 miles). Vine House is adjacent to the rear of the Church.View google maps »