- There are two rooms only in the B&B and breakfast times are staggered to minimise contact.
- Keys will be sanitized, in an envelope, and placed in the wall-mounted key box located in the covered porch outside the SIDE door of the B&B.
- The code to the key box will be emailed to you the day before arrival (or phone us on arrival: 01938 554431 or 07808923629).
- A breakfast menu will be left in your bedroom so that your choices can be returned to us each evening.
- Deep cleaning of each room is guaranteed.
- All books, maps and guides have been removed but are available on request.
- Spare blankets have been removed but are also available on request.
- Window sills have been cleared.
- TV remotes are sanitized.
The twin-bedded en-suite room is smaller than the double but equally well appointed with pleasing décor to help guests feel comfortable and relaxed during their stay. The room rate is lower than the double because the twin room is smaller. This smaller room is suitable for individuals or friends or can be used for children travelling with their parents. Mid Wales is an excellent area for family holidays as there are lots of family-friendly things to do. Children of all ages are welcomed at Vine House making it an ideal Mid Wales bed and breakfast accommodation choice.
Minimum stay of two nights, please (although at certain times of the year one night bookings are possible - please phone Eve on 01938 554431).
The nightly ROOM rate for B&B is £75.
The room is non smoking and pet free and includes:
- Free Internet
- Complimentary tea and coffee tray with fresh milk and biscuits
- Individually thermostatically controlled radiator
- Flat screen television
- Free WiFi
- Blackout blind
- Radio/alarm with USB phone charging port
Downstairs there is a comfortable and spacious room in which breakfast is served: all bed and breakfast guests have their own table and there is an additional soft-seating area for guests to read, listen to the radio or simply relax after breakfast. There is also a TV; perfect for those cosy evenings during the cooler months.
The B&B breakfast menu includes:
- Fruit juices
- Fresh fruit salad
- Cooked breakfast (locally-sourced bacon, eggs, sausages; beans, tomatoes, mushrooms)
- Smoked salmon or poached haddock (24 hours notice please)
- Eggs Benedict (24 hours notice please)
- Home-made bread/toast
- Teas/freshly ground coffee
Breakfast is served between 7.30am and 9.30am Monday - Friday and 8.00am - 10.00am Saturday and Sunday. Special requirements, such as dairy-free, lactose-free or gluten-free breakfasts can be provided (just let Eve have 24 hours notice).
This guest room is on the first floor of the property and private and free off-road parking (to the left when facing the house) is available for one car per room. Please note that there is insufficient room for commercial or industrial vehicles, or trailers (either on the property or on-road).
48 hour cancellation notice. Payment by card or bank transfer, please. No cheques or cash.
We look forward to welcoming you to Vine House. Check-in is between 3pm and 6pm (or otherwise by prior arrangement). Departure by 10.30 am., please.
Please read our reviews on TripAdvisor, TopRoom, LateRoom, Expedia and Google.