- There are two rooms only in the B&B and breakfast times are staggered to minimise contact.
- Keys will be sanitized and placed in the wall-mounted key box located in the covered porch outside the SIDE door of the B&B.
- The code to the key box will be emailed to you the day before arrival (or phone us on arrival: 01938 554431 or 07808923629).
- A breakfast menu will be left in your room so that your choices can to be returned to us each evening.
- Deep cleaning of each room is guaranteed.
- All books, maps and guides have been removed but are available on request.
- Spare blankets have been removed but are also available on request.
- Window sills have been cleared.
- TV remotes are sanitized.
The double en-suite room boasts a spacious king size bed complete with crisp linen and a choice of fluffy or firmer pillows and warm, stylish décor. It is ideal b&b accommodation for couples or individuals who enjoy the luxury of lots of space in bed! In fact, guests say the beds are extremely comfortable and some have had such a good night’s sleep at Vine House that they have bought identical beds for their own homes!
Minimum stay of two nights, please (although at certain times of the year one night bookings are possible - please phone Eve on 01938 554431).
The nightly Double Room rate for B&B is £82 in the main house; the nightly room rate for B&B in The Old Stable is £92.
The room is non smoking and pet free and includes:
- Free Internet
- Complimentary tea and coffee tray with fresh milk and biscuits
- Individually thermostatically controlled radiator
- Free WiFi
- Blackout blind
- Radio/alarm with USB phone charging port
Breakfast is served in a comfortable and spacious room (all bed and breakfast guests have their own table) with additional soft-seating areas for those who wish to relax and enjoy reading or listening to the radio. The room also has a TV; perfect for those cosy nights in during the colder months.
The B&B breakfast menu:
- Fruit juices
- Fresh fruit salad
- Cooked breakfast (locally-sourced bacon, eggs, sausages; beans, tomatoes and mushrooms)
- Smoked salmon or poached haddock (24 hours notice, please)
- Eggs Benedict (24 hours notice please)
- Home-made bread/toast
- Teas/freshly ground coffee
Breakfast is served between 7.30am and 9.30am Monday - Friday and 8.00am - 10.00am Saturday and Sunday. Special requirements, such as dairy-free, lactose-free or gluten-free breakfasts can be provided (just give Eve 24 hours notice).
This guest room is on the first floor of the property.
Private and free off-road parking (to the left when facing the front of the house) is available for one car per room. Please note that there is insufficient room for commercial or industrial vehicles, or trailers (either on the property or on-road). We operate a 48 hours cancellation notice.
We look forward to welcoming you to Vine House. Check-in is between 3pm and 6pm (or otherwise by prior arrangement). Departure by 10.30 am., please.
48 hour cancellation period. Payment by card or bank transfer, please. No cheques or cash.
Please read our reviews on TripAdvisor, TopRoom, LateRoom, Expedia and Google.